Monday, April 13, 2015

EDT 660-The Journey

The Journey

      I struggled trying to insert the audio/video into the blog, as well as in the PowerPoint.  I became so frustrated that I had to put it down several times before I could continue.  I was up late, trying to still complete the assignment on time.  Unfortunately, I didn't get the video right in my PowerPoint until today.  It took hours before I realized that I originally saved it wrong so I had to redo it from the beginning.  I also had saved the file in wma, instead of wmv.  Even though I had it done on time last night, it wasn't in the proper format; therefore, when I viewed the slideshow, it wasn't a video.  It was only the audio, not the video.  It was stressful, challenging, and frustrating for me, but I finally got it done so I'm glad I had this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment